OH MY GOODNESS IT’S FRIDAY I AM SO HAPPY WOOOOOOOOO.
In case you were not aware, I do not appreciate Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and really Thursdays only get a little bump because they are so near Fridays.
I think we really need to approach the idea of a 4 day work-week, with Wednesday being a true “break” from work with,
Betcha I could run for President with that idea.
As I continue to get used to the whole “never-going-to-school-again” and “work-is-sort-of-exhausting” thing, I find that I more and more turn to my dinners for comfort.
- 4 cups cooked day-old white rice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 (14 oz) pkg firm tofu, drained and cut into (1/2-inch) cubes
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp white wine or rice wine (whichever you have on hand)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil