It’s no secret that I am a huge cookie dough fan. As a child, I loved nothing more than eating cookie dough straight from the bowl. My best friend Allison and I used to buy those pre-made Pillsbury cookie dough packages and split the package for a snack. Totally normal. If you asked me what my favourite dessert was as a child, I probably would’ve told you cookie dough!
I also have the odd suspicion that I have told this exact story on the blog before. I may be senile…don’t hate.
Here are some of my favourite cookie dough inspired recipes:
- Cookie Dough Freezer Fudge
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Glazed Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Glazed Doughnuts
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sandwiches