Last night, I made a new veggie burger recipe.
Don’t get too excited though, they were crap. I’m super picky when it comes to veggie burgers and I rarely meet one that I’m happy with.
Eric goes, ‘They’d be good without all the lemon…’
‘They are rosemary lemon burgers.’
I also won’t tell you that I had to skin my rosemary plant to get enough leaves for the recipe. I’m pretty sure it’s going to die today in protest.
However, I redeemed myself with this salad made with garden romaine lettuce! It was the freshest romaine I’ve ever laid eyes on or tasted. And most importantly, I grew it!
- 1/2 cup unsalted raw cashews
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats (Use GF oats if you want it GF)
- 1/4 cup brown teff flour (or any flour you desire!)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp organic cane sugar
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup (add gradually until desired consistency is achieved)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup diced peanuts
- 1/4 cup Nature’s Path GF rice crisp cereal