It is feeling a lot like the holidays around here!
Last night, Eric and I put up our tree, outdoor lights, and decorations and we also received our first snowfall overnight. :)
You may have assumed that I had the holiday decor up weeks ago, but the truth is, we didn’t have a chance until last night!
I’m glad the decorations are up now though…except for a couple that really creep us out…
They are a Liddon family heirloom, that is all I’m going to say about that. ;) Sketchie’s tail poufs up when he sees them by the staircase. It isn’t pretty.
- 3-4 cups of Your favourite greens (I used organic mixed greens)
- 3-4 pickles (I used sweet pickle slices), chopped into small pieces
- 6 black olives, pitted and chopped, optional
- 1/2 Red banana pepper cut into rings OR 1/2 regular red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 orange pepper, chopped
- 5-8 sundried tomatoes
- Handful of sprouts
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1/4-1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup beets, shredded
- 1-2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2-3 tbspTahini Lemon Garlic Dressing (follows below)
- 1/2 cup chickpeas or my Crispy chickpea bites (http://ohsheglows.com/2010/10/28/crispy-chickpea-bites-in-the-oven/)