What could be better than French Press Coffee?
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
- When I made these for our hiking road trip on Sunday, I was really pleased with the outcome. To my surprise, they were really fast to throw together and tasted incredible. I was able able to cut down the sugar and it still tasted amazing.
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Adapted from The Kitchn.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin or butternut squash (I prefer pumpkin)
- 1-2 tbsp sugar, to taste (It calls for two, but I found 1 was enough the second time)
- 1.25 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup freshly brewed espresso OR 2/3 cup strong coffee