Each week, we post a printable meatless meal plan and shopping list. This week's menu includes Vegan Cincinnati Chili and Socca with Sautéed Chard.
- If you like your soup with bread on the side, add a crusty baguette to the shopping list—you’ll want to soak up every last bit of Monday night’s soup!
- To save a little time on Monday, roast the garlic on Sunday night and pop it in the fridge.
- Chickpea flour is also sometimes packaged as garbanzo bean flour or gram flour.
- We added a bag of salad greens to the shopping list to round out Wednesday and Thursday’s dinners—make a quick vinaigrette with balsamic and olive oil and toss in leftover veggies, like extra carrots from the fritter recipe.
- The fritters are served with a cashew-based aioli, but traditional aioli can be used instead. And if you’re making the cashew aioli, remember to soak the cashews! You can start soaking them in the morning before work.
- Instead of buying another onion to garnish the chili, use the remaining green onions from Thursday’s recipe.