I think this blog could easily be rechristened “The Healthy Hedonist,” because at heart, I am equally interested in eating the best things I can possibly get in my mouth AND maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Enjoy but be smart. Be smart but don’t suffer.
Over the years, I have figured out quite a few diet hacks to achieve both of these goals. Because that whole “no pain, no gain” thing doesn’t really fly with me. You can eat healthy and still be a hedonist. Here are some of my favorite tricks!
Top Ten Diet Hacks I Use Almost Every Day to Eat Healthier
- Easy Oven-Roasted Carrots
- Spicy Soy Kale Chips
- Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Puree
- Toasted Broccoli Soup with Coriander and Lemongrass
- Roasted Sesame Edamame Pods
- Guiltless Cauliflower Puree with Caramelized Onions
- How to Simultaneously Clean Out Your Fridge, Get Your Vitamins, and Shrink Your Muffintop (Roasted Vegetable Soup Recipe)
- Ginger Sesame Ahi Poke
- Baked Salt & Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips
- Salmon Avocado Poke with Lime and Mint
- Crunchy Oil-Free Granola Made Exactly to your Liking
- Curry Powder