Fruit Salad with Lime Yogurt Dressing packs a tangy sweet punch and is a perfect gluten-free dish for a light breakfast, potluck or brunch.
Fruit Salad with Lime Yogurt Dressing will remind you of a Waldorf salad only healthier using Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. You can change the type of fruits depending on what you have or what’s in season.
My kids love all types of fruit, all the time. It’s nice because I can offer them a variety and they never grow tired of it- between frozen berries, fresh whole fruit like plums and apples, a handful of berries, fruit salad, etc they are easy to please.
- 1½ cup sliced grapes
- 1½ cup sliced strawberries
- 2 cup peaches (1 large peach)
- 1 cup sliced banana (1 large banana)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- zest of one lime
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice (~1 juicy lime)
- ½ cup unsweetened toasted coconut flakes (you can buy them toasted)
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds