Guacamole Egg Salad tastes like that perfect guacamole recipe, but a little heartier with the addition of eggs and bacon. It makes a great dip, sandwich or salad topping.
Egg salad is the perfect summer recipe, but all that mayonnaise isn’t exactly what I want. Enter the avocado!
Two of my favorite things- eggs and guacamole. Seriously, why did I not think of this sooner? Eggs are the easiest, cheapest protein and I just love all the ways you can enjoy them. Plus the nutrition and healthy fat from the avocado- this makes a filling and satisfying lunch, snack or dinner.
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 3 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- juice from one large juicy lime
- 2 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled