This Slow Cooker Chicken Mole’ , a signature dish in Mexican cooking, is aromatic, rich and, delicious with the perfect blend of spice.
Breckenridge Brewery sent me a sample of their beer to try out. No other compensation was provided. All opinions expressed her are 100% my own.
Winter is definitely in the air. The holidays are all behind us now. Sadly, we have to trudge through the rest of Winter. My family likes to believe that warm comfort foods help us get through all the cold months ahead.
- 1 Onion
- 16 ounces skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 7.5 Ounces Mole sauce, jar
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 cups water
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 2 Chilies in adobo sauce (buy a 7 Ounces or smallerall can, but only use 2, the are spicy)
- 4 Cloves, crushed garlic
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Optional: for tacos, flour or corn tortillas, limes, shredded cheese, avocados