These Bourbon Glazed Roasted Carrots are so subliminal and will add that pop of color as a great side dish for your holiday feast.
They are really easy to make and you can surprise your family and bring this dish to your Thanksgiving feast. They will all love you for it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
The post Bourbon Glazed Roasted Carrots appeared first on Nosh My Way.
Related StoriesOven Roasted Corn on the Cob
Bourbon Glazed Chicken Half Breasts
Sous Vide Pork Chops Smothered Shallots and Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 pounds small carrots, tops trimmed, scrubbed but unpeeled
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter, cut into chunks
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice