I absolutely love fried chicken. Now I’m not talking any fast food place fried chicken. I mean good ole fashioned homemade, buttermilk marinated and breaded fried chicken.
But sadly due to time and the fact that fried chicken instantly seems to attach itself to my already ample booty I try to stay away from it. Luckily for us I have found a pretty decent oven fried chicken recipe that is quick and easy.
Everyone loves “fried” chicken nights here now and these are as simple to make as store bought shake and bake chicken.
- Enough chicken legs to feed your family
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon or less cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup butter