Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies with Toasted MarshmallowsThese Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies sandwiched around a melty toasted marshmallow put s’mores to shame!
What could possibly be better than a warm chocolate chip cookie?
How about 2 warm chocolate chip cookies…
…filled with gooey fire roasted marshmallows?
If this doesn’t make you want to start a bonfire right now, I’m not sure you’re breathing.
This, dear friends, is a s’mookie. At least, that’s what we call it around these parts.
- 2 cups plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- cups plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- sticks unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate bars, coarsely chopped
- cup milk chocolate bars, coarsely chopped
- 5 full graham cracker sheets, divided
- full graham cracker sheets, divided