This Pineapple Cherry “Dump” Cake has just 5 ingredients and is probably one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make. I admit the name isn’t all too appealing, but you literally just “dump” the ingredients into the pan. There’s no stirring, beating, or prep involved that you’d normally expect when baking a dessert. It’s easy peasy. Pair this dump cake with vanilla ice cream and you have yourself one super tasty, crowd-pleasing cake.
- 20 oz crushed pineapple, undrained (we used Dole)
- 21 oz cherry pie filling (we used Duncan Hines)
- 1 pkg moist yellow cake mix (we used Betty Crocker)
- ½ – 1 cup shaved almonds or chopped walnuts
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted