My sister made this jello for our recent church potluck. I loved that it wasn't overly sweet and the cream layer in the center was so perfectly smooth. The flavors came together so well. It's SO EASY! With just 4 ingredients, you'll think - "that's it?" Yep, that's it. :) Enjoy this yummy, kid-friendly layered jello recipe. I'm just dreaming up all kinds of flavor possibilities with this. Ultra yum.
- 2 pkgs. (6 oz each) peach jello, made according to package instructions
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin (2 packets = 14 grams or 1½ Tbsp )
- 1 cup boiling hot water + 1 cup cold water
- 14 oz can sweetened Condensed milk
- 15 oz can sliced peaches, cut into ½" thick slices
- Glass 9x13 casserole dish