This party punch is so pretty and refreshing. This punch is perfect for baby showers, church potlucks, Valentines day parties and family get-togethers. It's a showy punch and your guests will be intrigued by the fizz, colorful floating fruit and sherbet of course. You can easily cut the entire recipe in half for a smaller crowd. It's really easy to assemble and you can pre-scoop and freeze your ice cream balls in advance making assembly quick and easy!
- 2 Liter Bottle Sierra Mist, Sprite or 7-up, chilled
- 2 Liter Bottle Club Soda, chilled
- 1 Fruit punch can, or pink lemonade, thawed in the fridge
- 1 Pineapple juice can, thawed in the fridge
- 6-8 scoops Raspberry Sherbet Ice cream, or any flavor you have available
- Fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
- Pineapple slices for garnish (canned or fresh)