If you’re like me, you love surfing Pinterest to view all the cute crafts and home decor ideas. While I love many of the ideas on Pinterest, not all of them are practical or are too time-consuming and costly for me to want to recreate. So today, I want to share some St. Patrick’s Day Budget Decorating Tips for the Non-crafty.
These are some tips to keep holiday decorating costs down and easy for everyone:
Shop your local Dollar Store, thrift store, garage sales, or your own home
Print out your own artwork
- Shop your local Dollar Store, thrift store, garage sales, or your own home
- Recycle or upcycle
- Print out your own artwork
- If you do buy things, purchase items that you can use again
- If you purchase items from a craft store, make sure you use a coupon! Every major craft store has 20% – 40% and some will take a competitor coupon
- Change out a picture in a frame for a quick update
- Can it be stored easily? Will it take up a lot of room?
- Can I use it for multiple holiday celebrations during the year?