1) Warm the milk and add the yeast. Set aside until frothy. Mix sugar and keep it aside.
2) Now add the salt,honey and oats to the flour and add milk+Yeast mixture and knead it.Add oil and kneed smooth for about 5- 8 mins.
3) Place this in bowl and cover it with a kitchen towel.
4) Place it aside in a humid place for about 1 to 2 hrs until doubled.
5) Turn out this dough on a floured surface and roll it out into a rectangle.
6) Place them on a baking sheet. Place them aside for about 1 to 2 hrs again to double.