So, I had this huge tub of artichoke spinach dip from Costco, that we were only able to consume half of it for a party. I ended up freezing the rest. Which was fine. For the next party I did not feel like serving this thawed dip so decided to do something different with it.
This dip came out so good that I would never go back to plain spinach artichoke dip again. If you don't have left over artichoke dip you can make some, or you can add frozen spinach, chopped jarred artichoke and Parmesan cheese to this dip.
- 8 oz of spinach artichoke dip with Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz of cream softened cream cheese
- 8 oz of light or fat free sour cream
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup pf pickled jalapeno (can use some fresh one too if desired)
- 1 cup of pickled cucumber any flavor with or without dil, I used the one you get a Costco
- 1 small bunch of spring onions