A few weeks ago, I posted to Instagram that I was asked to be a part of Walkers Shortbread Society… which means, shortbread all day, err day. Seriously, when this month’s shipment arrived, I opened the box and it was more shortbread than I could ever imagine! So many cookies, so little time, right?
Since Chris’ work schedule is taking him away from us on Valentine’s Day, we’re celebrating a little early this weekend and these Raspberry Cheesecake Shortbread Bars are the perfect treat to do just that. He loves cheesecake and there will be plenty left over for him to take and enjoy during those late-night breaks.
- 9 oz Walkers Chocolate & Raspberry Shortbread
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, melted & slightly cooled
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 lg egg
- 4 tbsp seedless red raspberry jam