A simple Chicken Avocado Salad loaded with sliced chicken and avocado and topped with a delicious White Balsamic Vinaigrette that you’ll love on any salad!
This salad! Oh how I love it! This salad I eat at least once a week. Maybe two. No joke! I would probably eat it more each week but I never want to burn myself out on something so I try to space it out so each time I make it I get excited.
This Chicken Avocado Salad with White Balsamic Vinaigrette I could make again and again. The combination of the salad topped with this irresistible White Balsamic Vinaigrette is perfection! This is my go-to dressing on almost salad and I always have a mason jar filled with it so I’m never out.
- Chicken Avocado Salad
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 2-3 cups spring lettuce mix
- 1-2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, peeled, core removed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped mint
- White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste