An easy recipe for the BEST (and kid-approved!) Fudgy Flourless Black Bean Brownies that taste amazing and packed with nutrition in every bite!
Wait! Before you think I’ve absolutely lost my marbles and can’t imagine a fudgy tasting brownie that is made with black beans taste good you need to stick with me. I promise you these Fudgy Flourless Black Bean Brownies are life changing! Seriously! Even my EXTREMELY picky kids love these. That says A LOT! I even tested these on Mr. Mother Thyme before telling him the secret ingredient. He thought they were delicious and when I told him the secret ingredient he thought I was joking.
- 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- Pinch of spirulina powder, optional
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract