Finding the motivation to lose a few pounds is definitely a challenge. But once you set your mind to it, you get on a roll, and somehow it becomes easier as the days go by. At least that was my experience when I lost 40 pounds more than 15 years ago.
Keeping the weight off over the long haul has been the bigger challenge.
Naked Seafood Fajita with Cod and Peppers
Recently, I’ve noticed the calories in the recipes I share with you have crept up, so I’ve decided to slim up my recipes along with my waistline.
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green pepper , thinly sliced
- 1 cup red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ small jalepeno pepper , seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, large and minced
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ juiced lime
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ½ packet sweetner
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 14 ounces cod, cubed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped