When your hobby is food blogging, you calculate everything you create in the kitchen down to the most minute detail.
You ponder recipes for hours, peruse the grocery store aisles for perfect ingredients, cook your heart out, do your best to setup eye-catching presentations, and fret over how good or bad your pictures turn out.
That doesn’t include actually writing what you hope are engaging blog posts.
Today is all about simplicity. Simple ingredients – simply tasty food.
And it doesn’t get any easier than gathering produce from your frig, tossing veggies with fresh herbs and garlic, then roasting your vegetables in the oven until they’re aromatic and tender.
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ½ medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell (capsicum) peppers, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons thyme, leaves
- 2/3 cup light sour cream
- ½ large lemon, juiced
- ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 4 ea FlatOut Flat Bread
- 4 tablespoons low fat feta cheese, crumbled