What do you do with leftover salmon?
I wasn’t sure what to do with it. I’ve made quiches, I’ve made patties, I’ve made salads and sandwiches. I’d run out of ideas. So I hit the web and found this recipe on SparkPeople‘s website.
SparkPeople is a weight tracking website that’s been around for years. I would highly recommend it if you are looking to shed a few pounds. In my experience, the best way to lose weight is to track what you eat. SparkPeople make’s food journaling a simple task. It’s easy to get started, and even better, it’s free!
- 2 cups salmon filets, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup bread crumbs, fresh
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup fat free milk
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese , shredded