Please share if you love it!
My son hit the jackpot when he met Kieran. Not only is she pretty, but she’s a talented cook and can bake like there’s no tomorrow. Since Jason started dating Kieran he’s lost a few pounds. No more bachelor food – soda, beer, tortilla chips and salsa.
Kiery’s been creating recipes for vegan baked goods and sent me her lemony raspberry muffins to share with you. I like the addition of flax seeds – what a terrific source of those heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids. And her use of whole wheat pastry flour makes for a tender muffin when you’re using whole wheat.
- 2 ½ cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 Flax Eggs- (2 TB Flax meal mixed with 6 TB water)
- 1.5 large banana, over ripe and mashed
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 TBS lemon zest
- 2 cups Berries- I used Raspberries