Please share if you love it!Twitter0
Are you looking for a people-pleasing brunch recipe?
My daughter and her friends often get together for baking and cooking parties. Recently Lauren, suggested that we host a brunch at our new home. Who could resist that request?
Spanish Frittata Egg Mixture
Lauren chose a Spanish egg dish, so we went with a Spanish theme.
Since the guys (Dad and brother) would be attending, it was necessary to make a few adjustments. The meat eaters enjoyed their sausage version, and the rest of us enjoyed the original meatless recipe. I’ve never added potatoes to a frittata, and I really think they added some ooomph to our meatless version.
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked red potatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 6 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- ½ Jack cheese
- 3 cups baby spinach, rough chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper