Please share if you love it!
As far as I’m concerned there is no better way to spend my time then at a farmer’s market. I love the abundance of colors, smelling the fresh produce and breads, and the vendors ready to tell me all about their products and allow me to sample their goods.
This week I stopped by a local market that was selling Pappardelle pasta. The young man was very enthusiastic as he helped me make a decision as to which of the colorful pastas I would purchase. The variety was amazing! It was a tough decision as I marveled at the colorful linquini, spaghetti and pasta blends, all with recipes provided to give them a try. How great is that!
- ½ pound pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 8 ounces grilled chicken breast, cubed
- ¼ cup green onion, diced 1 cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 large red bell (capsicum) peppers, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup peanuts, chopped
- Sauce Ingredients
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced