Please share if you love it!
In my opinion an artichoke is the ultimate finger food.
One lovely, steamed artichoke, hollowed out and filled with my dip of choice makes the perfect healthy appetizer. I pick off leaves one at a time, dip them in sour cream mixed with horseradish or crumbled blue cheese, then I scrape off all that artichoke goodness with my teeth.
When every last leaf has been consumed, I dip my spoon into the heart. The heart doesn’t need dip, it’s texture is creamy and delectable all by itself.
- Creamy Italian Beans and Polenta Appetizers
- Happy Hour Friday! Tangy Blue Cheese Fruit and Nut Appetizers
- Creamy Pinto Beans and Rosemary Dip
- Mouth-Watering Spicy Cod Skewers with Pineapple Salsa
- Spicy Mexican Bisquick Appetizers with a Mexican Martini