Please share if you love it!Twitter1
Wraps are my idea of the perfect meal. Take the ingredients you have on hand – a little protein, veggies and a whole grain tortilla, and you’ll have everything you need for a balanced meal.
These days there is a variety of tortillas you can buy at the store. You’ll find spinach, sun dried tomato, high fiber, and low fat. I go for the high fiber wraps. I love their taste and texture, and they are a bit thinner than the standard tortilla, so I find they roll up easier. Besides, they are a healthier choice.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, red, yellow, or orange thinly sliced
- ½ small onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup white wine
- ¼ cup low fat chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 ½ tsp oregano
- ½ medium lemon, juiced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked, and chopped
- ½ cup fat free feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 4 large whole wheat flour tortillas