Please share if you love it!Twitter2
I admit that last night’s turkey meatloaf bombed. I’m not sure what happened there, but while it was edible, it certainly wasn’t blog worthy. It’s a good thing this easy salad recipe worked out well!
I love chop and drop salads. No fussing with salad dressings, just drop everything in a bowl, and away you go.
Take care that your salad doesn’t get out of control, though. In the end, this salad ended up serving 8 people. I’ll be eating it for lunch the rest of the week!
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup red bell (capsicum) peppers, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup spanish olives, sliced
- 1 cup low fat feta, crumbled
- ½ large lemon, juiced
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, minced
- 1 pinch salt