Please share if you love it!Twitter1
Gotta love Happy Hour Friday.
It’s a great launch into the weekend, and Seattle is expected to have lovely sunshine all weekend long! Time to work in the garden, and get ready for spring.
This Friday I’ve decided to make my own version of Bonefish Grill’s fantastic Bang Bang Shrimp. I realize there are a lot of copy cat versions of this famous dish, and I’ve even made a few of them in the past. However, they are all deep fried. I don’t want to use up all my weekend calories on one dish, so I decided to pan fry my shrimp. You could probably bake them, but I wanted a bit of that fried flavor.
- ½ medium green cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 pinch red pepper
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, tail on
- ½ cup low fat buttermilk
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup fat free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 1 tablespoon Asian Chili sauce