As hard as I try to keep up these days, I’m not quite on target. I need quick and healthy meals to keep me going. I don’t want to spend a small fortune eating out, not to mention the added poundage on my backside from all those extra calories. I’m short on time, so I figure I’m actually giving myself a break by throwing something together at home. No wasted time sitting in a restaurant waiting for food.
This recipe from Real Simple was as delicious as it looked on the pages of the magazine, and perfect after a busy day at work, and a long evening ahead.
- 1 pound small red- and white-skinned
- potatoes, mixed
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomato chopped
- 1/2 bunch watercress, stemmed
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese