Please share if you love it!
Seriously. How can you miss by adding leftover steak to your chili? I say that you can’t. I refuse to waste even a little bit of food if I can possibly help it, so why not add my little bits of steak to some chili beans in a slow cooker.
As much as I love to cook, I love time off too, so an easy chili recipe is one of my go-to ways to use up those veggies and leftover meat.
The steak is lean, the beans are a nutrition powerhouse, and the smoky taste of cumin can’t be beat. Add cheese if you’d like, but I’m a chili purist. I love mine just plain, thank you.
- Panini Sandwiches with Chicken and Pesto
- Savory Pork Chops Stuffed with Kale and Mushrooms
- How to Make Crunchy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Colorful Blueberry Muffins with Brown Sugar Topping
- Beer Marinated Steak Salad Recipe with Spicy Salsa Dressing