EVERYTHING on this plate is dairy free, with the exception of my Greek yogurt. Thankfully my body processes that wonderfully.
Everything on here is actually really healthy for me!
Cheese made from almond and rice.
HEALTHY nacho's that HIT THE SPOT!
So let me tell you about the cheese!
They have ZERO trans fats and are made from nuts, or rice.
AND... everything is CERTIFIED organic.
They know a way to my heart.
You can use a spicier Jalapeno Jack
you can use a nice cheddar!
I got both of mine from Lisanatti foods.
To make the sweet potato nachos...
- 3 large sweet potatoes, washed and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large avocado, pit removed and diced