This delicious Layered Popcorn Shrimp Taco Salad is perfect for an easy, breezy summer time meal! Layers and layers of flavor make this a dinner the whole family will love!
If my family had to pick one type of cuisine to eat for the rest of our lives, we would all vote for Mexican. Reece often tells me that he wants to move to Mexico so he can eat Mexican food every day of his life. Enchiladas, tacos, nachos – we love it all and although our “Mexican” is totally Americanized, it’s still totally delicious.
- 1 30 oz package of SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.25 oz can corn, drained
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 8 oz Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 12 oz bag tortilla chips, broken up
- 1 cup Catalina dressing
- ⅓ cup cocktail sauce