Strawberry flavored rice krispy treats are pressed into a Bundt pan to create a cute cake drizzled with chocolate.
Valentine’s Day is a few days away and it’s one of my favorite holidays to bake for. Who am I kidding, every holiday is my favorite holiday to bake for. LOL! What can I say, I get excited about a little festive baking!
This Strawberry Rice Krispies Cake is so cute and so yummy! Plus, it’s no-bake, so you don’t even have to turn your oven on. It’s an impressive dessert to serve your Valentine and easy enough for the kids to help with.
- 1 stick (4 oz) unsalted butter
- 2 (10 oz) packages or 8 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 (0.30 oz) packages sugar free strawberry jello
- 12 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup red candy melts
- 1/2 cup pink candy melts