No Churn Cherry Crisp Ice Cream is a delicious summer treat made with a homemade vanilla base, fresh cherries and a buttery, brown sugar and oat crunch!
This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
PIN IT TO SAVE FOR LATER!
Welcome to the first #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. We’re so glad that you’ve joined us for this week long event of desserts and giveaways. You’re going to love what we have in store for you.
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup Dixie Crystals Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons Adams Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups chopped and pitted Rainier Cherries