Sometimes I get really hungry and I head into the kitchen and get these crazy ideas. Most of the time they turn into something pretty good. This time is was more than pretty good, it was amazing, best thing I ever ate, crazy good.
You see over the weekend we were iced in.
Hello, I moved to the south to escape crazy winter. I want my money back! Okay not really, but the ice damage is horrendous. We were out of power for a while but after about 24 hours we were back in business. I was feeling pretty pioneer-like when I made lunch on the wood stove.
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (like Grands)
- 6 slices Petit Jean Peppered Bacon, cooked and drained on a paper towel
- ⅓ cup peanut butter chips
- 2 oz bitter sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped into small pieces
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon