Never miss a recipe! Subscribe to my emails!
Pure Maple Syrup has become one of my very favorite flavors. I grew up not really liking pancake syrup or Maple frosted donuts and thinking that I didn’t like Maple. A few years back my husband and I had to travel half-way across the country to attend an important business meeting. The meeting took place in Nashville in a giant hotel with valet parking.
We are not accustomed to big city living or valet parking. My husband laughs that I walked into the fancy hotel with my Walmart sacks for luggage. Well it wasn’t quite that bad, but maybe close. We don’t travel much and I don’t exactly have the Louis Vuitton luggage like the Real Housewives.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Coombs Family Farms Pure Maple Syrup, divided use
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups apples, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, chopped