- Breakfast Burritos
- Continuing my marathon of breakfast recipes this week are breakfast burritos, wonderfully delicious and perfect on the go. They are also very versatile, easily made to suit each person. Use the ingredients you have on hand, including leftover meats and vegetables. This variety is bacon, egg, and cheese with the best salsa I’ve ever tried. I actually made the salsa and I will probably never buy salsa again, it is the star of the show here. The recipe comes from Amber at Bluebonnets & Brownies. I’ve made 2 batches of it in the last few days and I can’t get enough of it. It tastes just like the good stuff at your favorite Mexican restaurant. Click over and get the recipe, you will be glad you did!
- Breakfast burritos can be made in about five minutes if you have your ingredients ready to go. I shred the cheese ahead of time and have the bacon cooked, so they are ready in a jiffy. I hand them off to the kids as they get ready for school and of course they disappear in no time. Burritos are quick, filling and offer great variety to your breakfast lineup!
- It is less than a week until school starts here and it has turned into a doozy of a week. Lots of things to accomplish before the boys head back to school. The older boys are quite a bit of help around the ranch and the little fella is my constant companion. I will certainly miss them when they do go back. The routine that comes with school will probably help me get more accomplished, well that’s what I am telling myself! Thanks for stopping in and feel free to leave a comment, I really love to hear from Y’all.
- If you missed yesterday’s post, please click over and donate to A Fund for Jennie, if you can.
- I appreciate it and I am giving away a couple of sets of flour sack towels to those that donate!
- Breakfast Burritos
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Cooking Directions:
- Heat flour tortillas in microwave for about 30 seconds.