Easy 7 ingredient chocolate chip cookies with a double kick of peanut butter! Vegan, gluten free and healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast, a snack or a late-night dessert.
- 1 cup dates, packed and pitted (soaked in warm water for 10 minutes, then drained)
- 1 medium ripe banana (~1/2 cup mashed)
- 2 Tbsp salted creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup almond meal (ground from raw almonds)
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten free for GF eaters)
- scant 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- scant 1/4 cup dairy free semisweet chocolate chips