'Soups' are comforting and loved by all. Today, I am sharing a very healthy soup recipe. It is quick and easy to make too. I haven't used any thickening flours, instead added 1/4 cup of moong dal . You all know the health benefits of Murungai Keerai and this soup is an easy and healthy way of adding these greens to our diet.
The best part of this recipe is that you need not remove the small stems of the murungai keerai , which is the most tedious part of cooking murungai keerai. As we are going to filter and make soup, you can use murungai keerai along with small stems.
Let us see how to make the Murungai Keerai Soup.
Murungai Keerai Soup | Drumstick Leaves Soup:
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
- 1 onion ( roughly chopped)
- 1 tomato ( finely chopped)
- 2 garlic pods ( crushed or grated or roughly chopped)
- 1 green chilli ( optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn ( freshly ground)