This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareHolidayJoy#CollectiveBias
A fun and easy Christmas project, these Reindeer Chocolate Cake Pops are sure to be loved by all. Moist cake gets covered in melted chocolate and decorated with candy pieces to make an adorable treat.
Christmas is almost here! How is the Christmas shopping going? Mine is almost done (not to brag..but I am pretty excited). I was wrapping up Baby Stella’s gifts and I can’t tell you how weird it felt to sit down and write out “From: Mom & Dad”. I had to stop myself for a second and think..oh wait, I am the Mom.
- 1 Box Cake Mix (I used Red Velvet)
- 1 Package Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 4 Large Eggs
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 ¼ Cups Coke
- Reindeer Chocolate Cake Pops
- Lollipop Sticks
- Styrofoam Block
- Chocolate Almond Bark, melted (about 10 oz.)
- Small Pretzel, Broken into Antler Shapes
- Small Red Candies
- Candy Eyes