A sweet samoa ice cream cake that tastes just like the real thing. Chocolate ganache, toasted coconut, and vanilla ice cream make up this easy no bake treat.
- 1½ Cups Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crumbs (I used 12 full graham crackers)
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 8 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- ½ Gallon Vanilla Ice Cream, slightly softened.
- 2 Cups Sweetened Coconut, toasted
- 10-12 Carmel Cubes (I used Kraft)
- 2 Tablespoons Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream