Buddah’s Baked Beans are the best baked beans you’ll ever taste! Loaded with beef, bacon and brown sugar, there’s nothing that can’t be good!
Here we are making another recipe that before this web site I’d definitely never have tried.
Beans aren’t what I’m going for at a BBQ. I’m going for the ribs, burgers, potato salad and watermelon. Pass on the beans for me.
But when you take baked beans and add whole pound of ground beef, a whole pound of bacon and a lot of brown sugar…well then these are beans that I’m going to give a try. There’s not many bacon recipes in general that I’m going to be passing up.
- 3 (41 oz.) cans baked beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can red kidney beans
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 (2.6 oz) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned and grease drained
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped