Piña Colada Shrimp Kabobs are the ultimate party food dinner! Marinated shrimp, pineapple and peppers skewered and grilled up in minutes!
These kabobs are some of my favorite dinner creations for summer – so far that is.
I mean, first of all we’re grilling. Second of all we’ve got food on a stick. That’s always a party…and third of all, we’ve got booze.
Boozy food is always going to be a hit with me and my friends. And all kidding aside, alcohol really adds a great flavor to food if it’s done the right way.
- 2 lbs. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into spears and then 2 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges then 2 inch pieces
- ¾ cup white rum
- ¼ cup dark rum
- toasted coconut for garnish