These Antipasto Salad Kabobs are a perfect appetizer to serve to a crowd because there’s something for everyone. No having to worry about who likes what…there’s usually something that everyone likes on an antipasto platter.
I have to say, I’m not a big salad guy at all. I eat plenty of other vegetables, just not in salad form. But I do love an antipasto salad…minus the salad part.
Then I thought about combining antipasto and salad together and putting it on a stick to make it more fun to eat.
- (2) 7 oz containers fresh mozzarella balls (bocconchini)
- (2) 4 oz. packages prosciutto
- 1/2 lb. genoa salami, sliced thin
- (1) 12 oz. jar roasted red peppers
- (1) 6 oz can of black olives, or use the fresh cured olives from the olive bar at your grocery store
- 1 bag of leaf lettuce, any kind you like