Welcome to the very first installment of our Healthy Weekly Meal Plan! Myself along with†5 other amazing bloggers have come together to make a collaborative meal plan every week that is not only healthy but amazingly delicious. We all know how hectic life can be and by being proactive and planning ahead with a menu, we can make eating healthy a whole lot†easier. Stop back every Saturday morning to get your weekly meal plan full of daily entrees as well as a†breakfast, lunch, snack and dessert!
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a meal plan!
- Healthy Weekly Meal Plan
- Grilled Zucchini Wrap
- Asian Cucumber Salad
- This veggie wrap with a grilled tortilla, zucchini and hummus is the perfect dinner idea for Meatless Monday paired with a fun Asian Cucumber Salad.
- Healthy Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Mango Salsa
- Beat the heat and fire up the grill outside†with these fresh and easy†shrimp skewers.
- Spicy Pineapple BBQ Pork Lettuce Wraps
- All the flavors of our favorite pizza but in a slimmed down dish! Spicy Pineapple BBQ Pork Lettuce Wraps are sweet, spicy and a quick dinner†for an easy weeknight†dinner.†
- Steak & Bleu Cheese Salad with Blueberry Balsamic Dressing
- With a homemade Blueberry Balsamic Dressing,†bleu cheese and grilled steak, this salad is in flavor overdrive.†It is the ultimate fresh, healthy and hearty meal.
- Cajun Mahi Mahi with a fresh Mango Pineapple Salsa
- This easy and healthy Cajun Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa is the perfect weeknight dinner. In only 15 minutes, you have a wholesome and delicious meal on the table!
- Chicken Salad with Peanut Dijon Dressing
- What a better way to enjoy lunch on a warm summer day than with this salad loaded with chicken, almonds, fruit and goat cheese!
- Southwestern Turkey Burgers
- This healthy twist on on a burger is bursting with flavor and protein from lean ground turkey and black beans.
- Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
- †With only 4 ingredients, these easy popsicles will cool you down and satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Peanut Butter Banana Protein Muffins
- These muffins skip the flour and use protein powder instead. Along with banana and peanut butter they make†the perfect protein packed breakfast.
- Fruit & Yogurt Dip with Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- A sweet mix of fresh fruit and your favorite Greek yogurt served with homemade baked cinnamon sugar chips for a sweet treat you can feel good about.
- These Skinny Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Chilies
- Skinny Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Chilies have all of the flavor and none of the guilt. Zesty enchilada flavors are merged with the classic chile relleno to make this†a hearty and healthy Sunday dinner.
- Healthy Weekly Meal Plan Bloggers
- With Salt & Wit†|†Maebells†|†Mariah’s Pleasing Plates†|†The Creative Bite†|†Joyful Healthy Eats†|†Yummy Healthy Easy