Betsy and I only get back to Nashville (where she is from) once a year or so. Nashville has some amazing restaurants, but usually for lunch one day we will swing through a local chain there called Bread and Company. There’s more than one of them for sure but I’ve never seen it outside of Tennessee.
Bread and Co. is a great bakery and deli in general and they make really high quality sandwiches and salads. Plus, they make something called fruit tea which is laced with mint and, I’m fairly certain, addictive drugs.
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken (1 pound)
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thin
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans, toasted
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper